Gambit Communications Drives Expansion with Six New Hires
Dubai, UAE – May 23rd 2023: Gambit Communications continues its rapid expansion with the announcement of six new hires, following further multinational client wins for the burgeoning independent communications agency.
The diverse group come from Egypt, UK, Russia, India, Palestine and Syria, speak five languages between them, and will bolster Gambit’s PR and Influencer Marketing creds as the agency builds on a successful year in which it was crowned PRCA Regional Medium Agency of the Year and MEPRA Homegrown Agency of the Year, both for the second successive years.
· Mary Paulose, Senior English Editor is an Indian ex-journalist with 15 years of cross-functional editorial experience, including creating content for government, consumer and corporate clients. In a stellar journalism career, she worked at The National, Gulf News, Khaleej Times, Times of Oman, and The New Indian Express, in addition to lifestyle magazines WKND and Faces Oman.
· Reem Tamimi, Senior Account Executive is an Egyptian national, born and raised in Riyadh, and a graduate from the American University of Sharjah in Marketing and Management. She joins from Talabat Egypt, where she was Corporate Partnerships Manager.
· Jala Hammouda, Account Executive is Palestinian-Russian comms professional, born and raised in Belarus, with a marketing degree from the American University in Dubai, who has done brief stints in marketing, HR and PR. She is trilingual and fluent in English, Arabic and Russian.
· Aisha Almawed, Account Executive is a British-Palestinian national raised in Dubai. She holds a bachelor’s degree in design management from The American University of Sharjah and a Diploma in Montessori Early Years from London with three years’ experience in nursery management and one year experience in client servicing.
· Siobhan Eagles, Junior Account Executive is a British fresh graduate in Public Relations from Leeds Beckett University. She grew up in Czech Republic, Japan, Kuwait, UK and UAE giving her an international perspective, and has already completed four international internships in PR.
· Sara Al Dehni, Junior Account Executive is a Syrian fresh graduate in communications and journalism from the Canadian University Dubai, with stellar Magna Cum Laude honors and four years of part-time work in student enrolment under her belt.
Jamal Al Mawed, Gambit Communications’ Founder and Managing Director said: “The mark of a successful agency is not only in the clients it attracts, but its ability to discover, nurture and retain strong talent. Our strength is in our people, and I’m really excited to have these six new superstars on board at such a crucial phase in our growth.”
Dubai-born independent communications agency Gambit Communications handles a range of multinational brands including TikTok, Acer, BMW, Amazon Payment Services, Porsche, Mandarin Oriental and more.